Join the Celebrations!
The Burnaby Village Museum site is set in the 1920s - a place where pictures of the King George V and Queen Mary are hung in the school house, where the Union Jack flies over the site and Victoria Day is celebrated in grand style.
- Market Vendors
- SPCA - Burnaby Branch
- Display – Then and Now: Stride Studios
- Climb onboard the electric tram: Interurban Tram Barn
- Enjoy a ride on the carousel. Last ride at 4:15pm
- Made to Measure activity, pick up at gates
- Hear the platen press in action: The Burnaby Post
- Watch the blacksmith working in the forge: Wagner’s Blacksmith Shop
- Chat with the teacher in the school house: Seaforth School
- Sit a while and watch a classic black & white movie: Central Park Theatre