Join the BC Day Celebrations!
The Burnaby Village Museum site is set in the 1920s -
We're excited to announce that we have booked the Laughing Loggers! There'll be:
- chainsaw carving demonstrations, 11am-1:00pm
- a logging show, 1:15-2:00pm
- an actitivity for children.
All day activiites:
- Market Vendors
- Display – Then and Now: Stride Studios
- Climb onboard the electric tram: Interurban Tram Barn
- Enjoy a ride on the carousel. Last ride at 4:15pm
- Made to Measure activity, pick up at gates
- Hear the platen press in action: The Burnaby Post
- Watch the blacksmith working in the forge: Wagner’s Blacksmith Shop
- Chat with the teacher in the school house: Seaforth School
- Sit a while and watch a classic black & white movie: Central Park Theatre